BrandSTIK Presents, Hand Painted Cutting Chai Glasses. Glass set is a combination of 6 hand painted glasses along with the stand. Each set comes with a theme based design. This tea set is heat resistant, washable and is ready for use.
To view the entire catalogue – Hand Painted Cutting Chai Glasses
1) Kullad Chai Set : For those in love with that finery of the old world, these kullad are the right choice for their favourite tea. Enjoy your hot milk / coffee / tea / soup in this finely glazed, brilliant handpainted kullad in the terracotta finish. The superior quality of our stoneware makes this tea kullad perfect for every day use.
2) Hand Painted Auto Rickshaw On Chai Glasses : The theme of this set is Auto. The Auto Rickshaw also known as tuk-tuk, auto or rick, is one of the most popular modes of transport across cities in India. Riding an auto rickshaw is a bit like riding a roller coaster except you stay firmly on the ground with no definite track in a metal cabin with no doors, no seat belts and no airbags. So I painted this amazing vehicle on my glasses.
3) Chai Glasses Beautifully Hand Painted Usable And Decorative : The theme of this set is Alibaba. Alibaba is my very first favorite character from childhood as he’s a very brave and courageous person who always protects his friends and people around him. Here I painted his face in my own style with vibrant colors.
4) Hand Painted Bollywood Theme Chai Glasses Usable Decorative : The theme of this set is Big B. These glasses are the real gem for Indian Bollywood movie fans and for hard core BACHCHAN fans. Need not to mention these awesome movies of AMITABH BACHHAN which are mentioned on each glass.
5) Celebrate Monsoon with Hand Painted Chai Tea Glasses : The theme of this set is Blossom. Blossom signifies flower. Monsoon sees the blooming of a lot of beautiful flowers which add color to our lives .They always bring a smile to our lips and brighten up our minds. They look exotic not only in our gardens but also in our homes. Thus I have recreated this beautiful form of nature on my work to bring you something special this monsoon!
6) Chai Glasses Handpainted To Enhance “Taste” : The theme of this set is Chashme Baddoor. The theme of these glasses is ‘Chashme Baddoor’. It is a slogan used in north India to ward off the evil eye. The slogan is frequently uttered as a protective phrase when a beloved succeeds, has good luck or otherwise receives praise, because those events are said to invite jealous attention.
7) Hand Painted Vintage Cars Chai Tea Glasses Set : The theme of this set is Classic Car. To own a classic car is always a matter to flaunt. This inspired me to paint this masterpiece on my glasses. Now everybody can hold his/her own classic car.
8) Elephant Themed Hand Painted Chai Tea Glasses Set : The theme of this set is Chhotu Haati. Chhotu Haathi means baby elephant. This mammal is so cute that I thought I should paint this on my creation. The elephant is generally considered a symbol of good luck, fortune, stability and wisdom. The elephant is said to attain old age and with all its wisdom the animal is highly revered for its strength and power.
9) Ethnic Usable And Decorative Chai Glasses And Serving Stand : The Sanskrit word Chakra literally translates to wheel or disk. In yoga, meditation, and Ayurveda, this term refers to wheels of energy throughout the body. There are seven main chakras, which align the spine, starting from the base of the spine through to the crown of the head. Chakra has been shown in many ways. Here I have used my imagination to represent the energy.
10) Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi Age Old Adage Themed Chai Glasses Set : The theme of this set is Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi. This set is inspired by the means of transport. Each glass tells a separate story of mode of transportation in India.
11) Hand Painted Rickshaw On Chai Glasses : The theme of this set is Cycle Rickshaw. These rickshaw were initially used as primary means of transport. At tourist destinations, cycle rickshaws are an attraction for the tourists who can travel around the popular streets and markets at reasonable fares for leisure.
12) Combination Hand Painted Chai Glasses Set : The theme of this set is Gupshup. This concept is introduced to meet the growing demand of our bestselling series in Tapri Glasses.It is a combination of three designs from our best-selling sets:1. Tapri Glasses Nimbu Mirchi2. Tapri Glasses of Lotus3. Tapri Glasses Classic Car.
13) Holi Colour Themed Hand Painted Chai Glasses Set : The theme of this set is Holi Colors. Holi is one of the main festivals in India. It is a festival of colors and joy. People spend the day smearing colored powder all over each other’s faces, throwing colored water at each other, having parties, and dancing under water sprinklers. So I portrayed different colors to match the theme.
14) Ethnic Usable And Decorative Chai Glasses And Serving Stand : The theme of this set is Kathputli Horse. On this art piece I have expressed ‘Kathputli’ which means a puppet. It is derived from word Kath- meaning wood and Putli- meaning doll. However these puppets are made from wood, cotton cloth and metal wire. Tradition of Kathputli is based on folk tales and stories based on social welfare themes.
This horse puppet dance known as ‘Kacchi-Ghodi’ is being performed since ancient times and is still an eternal part of Indian Rajasthani culture and tradition. The main elements of this lively entertainment are swords and men on dummy horses. Both wearing the beautiful and colourful traditional attire with embellishments, embroidery and mirror work with folk music and dance performed by tribal folks.
15) Ethnic Usable And Decorative Chai Glasses And Serving Stand : The theme of this set is Lotus. The lotus flower is very important in Indian culture. It symbolizes creation and rebirth, it’s a symbol of the sun, because at nightfall it closes and goes beneath the water and at dawn it climbs up above the water and reopens. The lotus is an emblem of hope, love, eternal youth, fertility, purity, non-attachment and prosperity. So I choose this theme.
16) Fish Theme Hand Painted Tea Glasses Set : The theme of this set is Matsya. Matsya means fish. I love to create my own charm and an exceptional style, thus I have recreated a fusion of Madhubani and my own imagination to bring you something extra ordinary!
17) Ethnic Usable and Decorative Chai Glasses and Serving Stand : The theme of this set is Nimbu Mirchi. On this art piece I have expressed the significance of festoon called as ‘Toran’ in India. The main idea behind these door hangings is to attract the Goddess Laxmi and to give a charming friendly welcome to the guests at our door entrance. The lemon and chillies known a ‘Nimbu Mirchi’ is The Evil Eye Warder. It is used to keep home and businesses safe from all the evil spirits and let all the happiness is yours for always.
18) Super Six Theme Hand Painted Chai Tea Glasses Set :
19) Truck Theme Hand Painted Tea Set : The theme of this set is Truck Theme. I being an artist of hand painting, all you may call me is fanatic of these old Indian trucks. The reason behind this is for trucks drivers in India, their vehicle is a home away from home. Their truck means a kaleidoscope of colors, slogans, and intricately painted symbols. They believe “A better looking truck attracts more business”???
20) Ethnic Usable And Decorative Chai Glasses And Serving Stand : The theme of this set is Wind Chimes. Wind chimes inspired me to paint this theme. These are bells made from suspended tubes, rods, bells or other objects and are often made of metal or wood. Since ancient times these are usually hung outside of a building or residence, hung up in gardens, courtyards, under the corners of roofs of temples and palaces as a visual and aural garden ornament. The slightest breeze swings the clapper and causes a melodious tinkling. It is a symbol of good fortune and a charm against the evil eye.
21) Ethnic Usable And Decorative Chai Glasses And Serving Stand : The theme of this set is Zingalala. On this art piece I have expressed one of the most common human forms of celebration and that is dance. Some form of dance can be found in every culture, regardless of its location. It is easy to see that dance is a natural, universal human activity. The tribal dance has been characterized by humans dancing in abandon to the beatings of drums and humming ‘Zingalala hoo hoo’.
Develop one for your brand for MOQ as low as 100 pcs. All our Products comes with warranty. For more information or to see samples send us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us live on our website.
To view the entire catalogue – Hand Painted Cutting Chai Glasses