BrandSTIK customized No Spill Mug for BBC. The mug has a suction base, making it difficult to tip over if knocked by accident. Use on all flat and non-porous surfaces, such as desks or tables knowing that the clever grip-pad at the base will help reduce spillage occurrence. In order to lift the mug, ensure that you lift straight up. If you try to lift at an angle, in trying to stick to the table the mug may jerk away; causing the contents to spill. The product comes with a lid which is removable for drinking. The lid is fitted with a silicone seal to further reduce spillage potential when on the move and for security on surfaces in busy environments and around the home.
BrandSTIK range of No Spill Mug comes with various features,
- Spill Resistant : Combines a modern design with great practicality. No spill design keeps the mug in place even when you push the side. Silicone suction cup at the bottom. When you pick the mug off of a tabletop straight up, it’s just like any other mug. But if the mug is sitting on the desk or table and you bump it, the suction cup prevents the mug from tipping over.
- Good mug to use next to your computer or on your desk : Lift straight up using the handle to take a sip.
- Double wall insulation : keeps your coffee or tea warmer longer and the outside of the cup didn’t get overly hot.Twin wall stainless steel insulation. This kept your coffee hot for 30 minutes and 45 minutes later it was still warm (with the lid closed).
- BPA free plastic exterior : Toxic free and safe to use for long period of time.
- Insulated stainless steel liner : easy to clean, harmless material and durable usage. Capacity of the mug is about 14oz (450ml).
As a business gift/Corporate Gift these are wonderful products. We can customize with company logo. All our Products comes with warranty. Minimum order quantity as low as 100 pcs. For more information or to see samples send us a mail on email@example.com or chat with us live on our website.
Watch No Spill Mug on YouTube : Here
Check Out Our Latest Featured Projects on Instagram