BrandSTIK introduced Steam Vaporizer.
1. Power, 230 V150 Hz
2. Tank Capacity: 450 ml
3. Water boiling Time: 3-5 minutes
4. Product Dimensions: 100x100x180 mm
5. Cord Size: 1.5 meter
6. 100% Plastic body to prevent shock
7. Double walled water tankIntended Use:
1. Cold, Flu & Cough – Steam can thin mucus in nasal passage. Provides a soothing relief to an irritated throat and breathing passages
2. Dryness – Antihistamines and medical nasal sprays can dry out nasal passages. Steam Vaporizer can combat dryness in nasal passages by moisturizing the sinus, nose and throat Sinus
3. Congestion – Through steam vaporizer humidity penetrates deep into the nasal passages and loosen the mucus Allergies – Reliable treatment for those with seasonal allergies. Pollen grain and other allergens can linger in nasal passages long after you come indoor. Steam Vaporizer can wash away allergens and pollutants.
4. Facial Spa – Provides gentle & smooth steam flow for a Perfect Spa-like experience. Gentle Steam renews skin by enhancing Blood Circulation Pore
5. Cleansing – Deeply cleanses the skin removing impurities & opening blocked pores. Effective Flow of steam clears the pores & rejuvenates the skin
Steam Vaporizer is a small handheld device that delivers fine steam to the nasal passages. Steam is a widely used home remedy for face spa or to soothe and open nasal passages. It helps get relief from cold and sinus infection.
HOW TO USE THE STEAM VAPORIZER
1. Fully open the cord, keep the steam vaporizer on a flat, stable surface for use.
2. Remove the upper cap, rotate the upper cap and it will separate from the water tank.
3. Use tap water, fill the water tank to just below the maximum level. Do not make water above the maximum level as it can damage the electrical unit. Do not add any medication or inhalant to the water tank. Do not add salt or mineral as it can lead to short circuits and result in an unsafe condition.
4. Attach the mask on the upper body, Put the upper cap back on the water tank
5. Connect the power cord to the electrical outlet. Switch on power.
6. Vaporizer will take 3-5 minutes to begin making steam. Use caution, water tank and steamer will become hot, do not touch the body
7. Place your nose and face near the mask. Do not rest or touch your face on the vaporizer as it will be hot. Touching the mask can lead to the tipping of the product and spilling hot boiling water which is extremely dangerous
8. Breath normally through your nose or mouth, inhaling steam into nasal and throat passages. Continue treatment for 5 -15 minutes.
NEVER MOVE OR LIFT THE INHALER WHILE IN USE. STEAM IS PRODUCED FROM BOILING WATER, TILTING CAN CAUSE WATER SPILL AND BURNS
9. When therapy is over, switch off the power. Disconnect plug from an electrical outlet. Allow the steam vaporizer to cool before touching, moving, or refilling it.
DO NOT OPERATE WHEN EMPTY
Care and Cleaning
CAUTION: Always disconnect the plug from the electrical outlet and let the steam Vaporizer cool down for at least 20 minutes before cleaning.
After Each Use
1. Remove Top Cap, wipe dry with a clean cloth or paper towel. Never immerse the Top Cap in water or other liquid as it houses the electrical components
2. If any water is left in the Water Tank, pour water out and wipe Reservoir and Base with a dry, clean cloth or paper towel. Water tank may have mineral deposit depending on the tap water used, this is normal and can be cleaned. Weekly Maintenance
If your Steam Inhaler is used ten or more times a week or scale builds up in the Water Tank, follow these additional deaning instructions:
1. Remove Inhaler Hood and Vent Assembly.
2. Pour 50 ml of undiluted white vinegar into the Water Tank and let it sit for 10 min
3. Empty the white vinegar and rinse out Water Tank with fresh, dean tap water
4. Dry the Water Tank and Base with a dean Both or paper towel
Steam Vaporizer is used for relief from multiple issues induding:
1. Do not store under direct sunlight, high temperature or humidity
2. Keep the unit out of reach of small children
3. Always keen the unit unplugged when not in use, Power Plug
Important Safety Instructions
When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock and injury to persons, including the following:
1. The appliance should always be placed on a firm, flat waterproof surface. Be sure the appliance is in a stable position and the power cord is out of the way to prevent the unit from being tipped over.
2. The appliance should not be left unattended. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Do not use the appliance while bathing.
4. Do not immerse in water or any other liquid. Do not overfill.
5. Never move the appliance while in use. It can spill hot water if tilted or upset causing injury.
6. Do not use appliance while sleepy or drowsy.
7. Do not use in area where aerosol products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
8. Before using the appliance, extend the cad and inspect for any signs of damage. Do not use is the unit if the cord has been damaged.
9. Always keep on a stable firm surface and do not move or touch the product when in use
10. To avoid fire or shock hazard, plug the appliance directly into a 220V AC electrical outlet.
11. The appliance should always be unplugged and emptied when not in operation or white being cleaned. Shut off and unplug the appliance before moving. Do not move or tilt while in operation. Plug and unplug unit with dry hands. Never pull by the cord to unplug.
12. Do not operate the appliance without water. Tum off and unplug when the unit is empty.
13. Caution: to avoid the risk of fire, shock or personal injury, do not use an extension cord.
14. Appliance requires regular cleaning.
15. Use this appliance only as described in this manual and only with attachment or accessories recommended.
16. Never add any medications or inhalant liquids to the Water Reservoir.
17. Do not operate outdoors. This appliance is intended for indoor use.
18. Do not cover or insert objects into any openings in the unit.
19. Do not attempt to repair or adjust any electrical or mechanical functions on this appliance. Doing so will void your warranty.
20. For residential use only.
Do contact us on +91 9594070940 WhatsApp or email at email@example.com for more information